CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 107 released
The autumn edition of the CAMAG Bibliography Service on Planar Chromatography, published twice a year, has recently been released. It abstracts 159 publications on TLC/HPTLC which have appeared during the last six months.
The section Planar Chromatography in Practice always features applications of current interest. In this issue the emphasis is on cleaning validation of industrial plants, test for content uniformity (CUT) which is still an attractive task for HPTLC, planar solid phase extraction which is a novel concept for sample clean-up in pesticide residue analysis, and a unique application for the testing of honey for freshness.
A hardcopy can be ordered through online; articles and abstracts can be downloaded from the website. Also the updated Cumulative CAMAG Bibliography CCBS can be downloaded from the website. All these services are free of charge.
More news from this company
- CAMAG and Advion form Exclusive Alliance to Commercialize Unique TLC/CMS Assay System for Synthetic Organic and Peptide Chemists (03/13/2013)
- CAMAG Bibliographic Service Thin-Layer Chromatography (CBS 105) released (11/26/2010)
- Spring 2009 edition of CBS 102, CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available (05/28/2009)
- Spring 2007 edition of CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available - new website of CAMAG Laboratory (04/25/2007)
- "High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants" - a new, complete reference (02/21/2007)