Spring 2007 edition of CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available - new website of CAMAG Laboratory
The new CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 98 with over 100 abstracts of recent publications, demonstrating the flexibility of Thin-Layer Chromatography, has been released.
CBS 98 puts emphasis on Planar Chromatography as an essential component of modern analysis. Featured is for example a method for identification of toxic unknowns in water using HPTLC/MS coupling. CBS is free of charge! The updated Cumulative CBS (entire collection of all past abstracts!) can be downloaded for free from CAMAG's website.
CAMAG Laboratory, the center for applied High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) has now its own website. Results of basic and applied research projects are available through the new website. To further share knowledge with customers a portfolio of services including feasibility studies, development and validation of methods, contract analysis and training has been established.
More news from this company
- CAMAG and Advion form Exclusive Alliance to Commercialize Unique TLC/CMS Assay System for Synthetic Organic and Peptide Chemists (03/13/2013)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 107 released (11/02/2011)
- CAMAG Bibliographic Service Thin-Layer Chromatography (CBS 105) released (11/26/2010)
- Spring 2009 edition of CBS 102, CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available (05/28/2009)
- "High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants" - a new, complete reference (02/21/2007)