VWR acquires Omnilabo
VWR International, LLC announced that it has acquired Omnilabo International B.V., a Netherlands-based laboratory supply distributor. Omnilabo has 42 employees based in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Manuel Brocke-Benz, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of VWR's European Operations, said, "The acquisition of Omnilabo is a great fit with our Dutch and European distribution operations. Omnilabo is recognized for its considerable expertise in the clinical and laboratory consumables segments, among other areas, which complements our distribution coverage in the Netherlands, Belgium and throughout Europe. We are very pleased and excited to expand our team with a group of very talented associates who we expect will make an immediate impact on future growth."
Source: VWR International
More news from this company
- VWR Acquires Hichrom Ltd. (05/07/2015)
- VWR Interntional Signs Agreement to Acquire basan Germany GmbH (05/08/2012)
- VWR International strengthens its position in Italy by aquiring International P.B.I. S.p.A. (09/15/2011)
- VWR International, LLC to Acquire LabPartner (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (08/05/2011)
- VWR Acquires Trenka Industriebedarf Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H. in Austria (04/07/2011)