New Metrohm brochure and webpage "RoHS Analysis"
The RoHS directive 2009/95/EC limits the maximum content of hazardous substances allowed in electric and electronic products. The new Metrohm brochure "RoHS Analysis" describes proven methods and instrumentation for the safe and accurate quantification of the substances regulated by the directive. The brochure can be ordered free of charge and is also available on a new webpage.
"RoHS analysis" describes proven wet-chemical methods to determine heavy metal traces, polybrominated bipyhenyls (PBB) and diphenyl ethers (PBDE) as well as methods for the simultaneous determination of halogenated compounds in solid and liquid combustible samples. Methods described include voltammetry, ion chromatography and the combination of coumbustion and ion chromatography (Combustion IC). Special mention must be made of the straightforward determination of hazardous species of heavy metals such as Chromium(VI) using voltammetry.
"RoHS analysis" is a highly valuable compendium for anyone involved in chemical analysis to check compliance with the RoHS directive
Source: Deutsche METROHM GmbH & Co. KG
More news from this company
- Metrohm celebrates 25 years of ion chromatography (03/21/2012)
- New Metrohm representation in Portugal (05/21/2010)
- New generation of microbore colums for environmental friendly anion chromatography (05/11/2010)
- Life in the lab becomes easier: Metrohm answers FAQs online (03/01/2010)
- New brochure and website "Pharmaceutical analysis" (02/23/2010)