Life in the lab becomes easier: Metrohm answers FAQs online
You are preparing for a Karl Fischer or ion chromatographic analysis when suddenly a question arises concerning the setup of your instrumentation or any other practical detail? Metrohm is a safe bet to turn to for an answer. In the FAQ section that is part of our online support on the Metrohm homepage you will find the information you need to get you going.
Divided into the three sub-sections "Sensors", "Karl Fischer" and "Ion Chromatography", the FAQ section contains a wealth of concise information on all practical as well as theoretical aspects of the above mentioned topics.
For example, you would like to know how to carry out the titer determination or what to do about the poor reproducibility of your results? No problem, you will find the right information quickly and easily. The FAQs listed are short and straight to the point and so are the answers.
Source: Deutsche METROHM GmbH & Co. KG
More news from this company
- Metrohm celebrates 25 years of ion chromatography (03/21/2012)
- New Metrohm brochure and webpage "RoHS Analysis" (07/14/2010)
- New Metrohm representation in Portugal (05/21/2010)
- New generation of microbore colums for environmental friendly anion chromatography (05/11/2010)
- New brochure and website "Pharmaceutical analysis" (02/23/2010)