New brochure and website "Pharmaceutical analysis"
No other industry is as thoroughly regulated as the pharmaceutical industry. The active ingredients are legion and so are the standards to test for them. Metrohm's new brochure "Pharmaceutical analysis" is a highly valuable compendium to get an overall view of the most important parameters determining the quality of pharmaceuticals and the methods best suited to check them.
"Pharmaceutical analysis", which can be ordered free of charge, draws on Metrohm's comprehensive expertise in assuring the quality of pharmaceuticals. Using the U.S. Pharmacopeia as a reference, the new brochure covers basic general parameters such as pH value, conductivity and water content as well as the determination of specific active ingredients, excipients and impurities.
Methods described include potentiometric, colorimetric and Karl Fischer titration, ion chromatography, stability measurement, voltammetry, atline and online process analysis."Pharmaceutical analysis" is an invaluable tool for anyone who is involved in the professional quality assurance of pharmaceutical products. Metrohm's complete know-how on pharmaceutical analysis is also available on the webpage pharma.metrohm.com
Source: Deutsche METROHM GmbH & Co. KG
More news from this company
- Metrohm celebrates 25 years of ion chromatography (03/21/2012)
- New Metrohm brochure and webpage "RoHS Analysis" (07/14/2010)
- New Metrohm representation in Portugal (05/21/2010)
- New generation of microbore colums for environmental friendly anion chromatography (05/11/2010)
- Life in the lab becomes easier: Metrohm answers FAQs online (03/01/2010)