Analytik Jena AG Acquires US Company UVP, LLC
Analytik Jena AG) has signed a contract for the acquisition of all shares of UVP, LLC, incorporated under US law as a limited liability company, based in Upland/California, USA. Upon the transfer of the shares for purposes of the closing of this transaction, which is scheduled for April 5, 2013, Analytik Jena AG acquires besides the UVP, LLC also its wholly owned subsidiary, Ultra-Violet Products Ltd., based in Cambridge, Great Britain. The parties have agreed not to reveal the purchase price.
UVP, LLC is a globally-operating provider of predominantly digital imaging systems for applications in proteomics, genomics and plant and animal sciences. The UVP group generated sales of around USD 17.2 m in the past financial year 2012 and has 109 employees worldwide. Almost half of the sales are generated in North America. The company operates its business already since 1932.
Source: Analytik Jena AG
More news from this company
- Analytik Jena Science Award honors outstanding scientific articles (06/28/2019)
- Analytik Jena and BAM Agree to Cooperate in Research (11/30/2017)
- Analytik Jena sells AJ Blomesystem (07/06/2017)
- Analytik Jena launched new mass spectrometers with ICP-MS technology (02/26/2015)
- Analytik Jena Establishes Subsidiary in India (11/13/2014)