26,000 reference materials and one intuitive search engine: LGC Standards launches major online source of accredited reference materials
LGC Standards, Europe's leading supplier of reference materials, has today launched what will become the most comprehensive online source of reference materials available.
With an initial offering of over 26,000 products from 65 global suppliers, more reference materials will soon be added to LGC Standards' UK webshop, thereby providing customers with access to one of the largest single online resources of accredited reference materials. The new webshop delivers an intuitive search engine to enable customers to locate products by name, code, analyte, chemical formula, matrix or Chemical Abstracts Service number.
The webshop also provides a resource centre (including product-specific posters, case studies, articles and flyers), up-to-date industry and company news, status tracking of all active orders, delivery date confirmation and the promotion of new products. Each reference material is available with a certificate of accreditation as proof of its authenticity.
With over 100,000 reference standards currently available from LGC Standards, the webshop will in due course be available in 17 languages, while a worldwide launch is planned for the end of October 2011.
Source: LGC Standards
More news from this company
- LGC Standards acquires Africa's largest supplier of reference materials (12/09/2011)
- New reference materials to support dioxin testing of eggs from Germany (02/15/2011)
- LGC Standards continues global expansion with first office in Dubai (01/12/2011)
- LGC Standards extends portfolio with Cardiff Bioanalytical Services acquisition (11/05/2010)
- LGC Standards distributes world's first hand-held automated analytical syringe (08/24/2010)