Draft: Glossary of Terms Used in Biomolecular Screening
Biomolecular Screening is now a crucial component of the drug discovery process and this Glossary of Terms will be of use to practitioners in the field of screening and to those who interact with the screening community. The glossary contains definitions related to various aspects of the screening process such as assay types, data handling and relevant technologies. Many of the terms used in this discipline are not covered by existing glossaries, and in the cases they are, the definitions are often not appropriate for this field. This document provides new or modified definitions to better reflect the new context. The field of Biomolecular Screening is multidisciplinary in nature and this glossary containing authoritative definitions will be useful not only for regular practitioners, but also for those who make use of the data generated during the screening process.
More news from this company
- 2020 IUPAC-Richter Prize - Call for Nominations (08/21/2019)
- Revision of the International System of Units (11/26/2018)
- United Nations proclaim 2019 as the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements (01/03/2018)
- IUPAC Announces the Names of the Elements 113, 115, 117, and 118 (12/08/2016)
- Preferred names of constitutional units for use in structure-based names of polymers (06/17/2016)