Pesticide EU-MRLs Database
New rules on pesticide residues are applicable as from 1 September 2008 in the EU. The new rules set fully harmonised Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs) of pesticides.
A newly developed database can be consulted on Commissions website to search for the MRLs applicable to each pesticide and to each crop. With a user friendly search tool the MRLs can be viewed by crop, by crop group, by crop code or by pesticide in all EU languages. A link is made to the legislation where the MRL is adopted and the history of changes to the MRLs can be followed. The information can be exported in excel format.
More news from this company
- Pesticide residue analysis of fruit juices by LC-MS/MS direct injection. One year pilot survey (02/15/2011)
- Development and validation of a LC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous determination of aflatoxins, dyes and pesticides in spices (04/15/2010)
- Approach by Gas Chromatography-Quadrupole-Mass Spectrometry for Pesticide Residues in Fruits and Vegetables (01/22/2010)
- Validation and uncertainty study of a comprehensive list of 160 pesticide residues (02/24/2009)
- New Rules on Pesticide Residues in Food (10/08/2008)