Thermo Fisher Scientific Receives Scientific Computing 2008 Readers' Choice Awards
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has announced that five of its informatics and software solutions have received Scientific Computing 2008 Readers' Choice Awards across four categories: LIMS, bioinformatics, chromatography, and spectroscopy. Thermo Fisher Scientific won more awards than any other company.
Dave Champagne, vice president and general manager of informatics at Thermo Fisher Scientific, commented: "The recognition of Thermo Scientific products as best-of-breed underlines our efforts to continue to deliver software solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers. Three gold and two bronze awards from the readers of Scientific Computing acknowledge Thermo Fisher's pedigree of products. Receiving the recognition of our customers is the most valuable testimonial of our standing in the market."
Gold awards went to
- Thermo Scientific Atlas CDS™ (chromatography category), the leading chromatography data system used around the world and in a wide range of industries;
- Thermo Scientific Kinetica (bioinformatics category), which delivers excellence in pharmacokinetic analysis and reporting; and
- Thermo Scientific GRAMS (spectroscopy category), a world-class solution for capturing, storing, and reporting on data derived from multiple instrument systems (it also received a bronze recognition).
Bronze awards went to
- Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS (LIMS category), the leading laboratory information management system for the process industries, and
- Thermo Scientific OMNIC (spectroscopy category), providing advanced spectroscopy and enabling chemists in analytical and investigative chemistry laboratories to take advantage of the power of FT-IR and Raman.
Source: Thermo Fisher Scientific
More news from this company
- High-Pressure Ion Chromatography System Delivers New Levels of Simplicity and Flexibility (02/11/2016)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Life Technologies Corporation (02/06/2014)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sells its Cell Culture, Gene Modulation and Magnetic Beads Businesses to GE Healthcare (01/08/2014)
- Patent for Multidimensional Chromatography Apparatus and Method for 2-D Ion Chromatography (05/08/2012)
- Dr. J. Sabine Becker Wins 2012 Winter Conference Award in Plasma Spectrochemistry (02/17/2012)