RAMalyze! Less paper - more knowledge. Electronic dictionary for RAMAN functional group identification
Interpret your RAMAN spectra and get professional results with just a few clicks. Retrieve reliable functional group assignments and browse more than 400 tabulated functional groups in the built-in electronic catalog.
RAMAN spectroscopy has established as standard analytical method in many laboratories. As valuable add-on to IR spectroscopy RAMAN covers another facet in analytical chemistry. To support you as the user in evaluating RAMAN spectra LabCognition extends the panorama software family with RAMalyze.
- You use RAMAN as analytical method?
- You have to evaluate large numbers of RAMAN spectra every day?
- You would like to utilize and browse an electronic RAMAN shift catalog to identify functional group assignments quickly?
- You struggle with RAMAN spectrum interpretation?
RAMalyze is the solution you need! Load your spectra from many data sources and produce professional RAMAN spectrum interpretation results either automatically or manually. Use spectroscopists' expertise of a large number of RAMAN interpretation rules in electronic form. Do compound and mixture analysis with reliable functional group assignments. Just load your spectra and retrieve meaningful interpretation results with a few clicks.
RAMAN spectrum interpretation is based on the well proven irAnalyze technology. It is easy to use software and can quickly be mastered.
Benefits of RAMalyze
- Electronic RAMAN functional group catalog with online RAMAN shift browser
- Automatic and interactive RAMAN spectrum interpretation
- Assignment of RAMAN shift patterns to more than 400 functional groups from the field of the typical organic chemistry
- Expandable set of more than 1000 predefined RAMAN interpretation rules
- Clearly arranged, tabulated presentation of functional group assignments
- Direct illustration of characteristic frequencies and correlated structural fragments in RAMAN spectra Automatic suggestion of best functional group assignment for convenient interactive interpretation
- spectrum and text search, create your own data libraries
- IR spectrum interpretation (irAnalyze)
- Chemomertics (like MLR, PLS and others) and more...
Expandable software functionality with well proven modules of the panorama and irAnalyze product families especially:
Form your own opinion!
Try RAMalyze before you buy. Request your free fully functional 30 days trial version without functional limitation now!
analytica virtual 2020 - 10/19-10/23/2020Hall A2, booth 115