IR Spectra Interpretation Tools for Laboratory and Routine Analysis
IR spectrum interpretation is a time consuming task for the analyst in his every day work. With LabCognition's irAnalyze the work load can be easily reduced. With irAnalyze the analyst produces reliable and high quality IR assignments quickly. In irAnalyze the expert spectroscopists' experience and knowledge of characteristic functional group frequencies, expected intensities and structure relations have been encoded into a comprehensive set of IR software interpretation rules.
Personnel are provided with a mentor and powerful tools for automatic and interactive IR spectrum interpretation, thus saving time and money. irAnalyze is easy to use and can quickly be mastered by both users.
Benefits of irAnalyze
- Electronic IR dictionary for IR functional groups mentoring users to identify proper assignments
- Direct import of many source data formats of various spectrometer manufacturers
- Automatic and interactive IR spectrum interpretation retrieving reliable results quickly
- Assignment of IR frequency patterns to more than 400 functional groups from the field of the typical organic chemistry
- Expandable set of more than 1000 predefined IR interpretation rules
- Clearly arranged, tabulated presentation of functional group assignments
- Direct illustration of characteristic frequencies and correlated structural fragments in IR spectra
- Online IR frequency browser with automatic suggestion of best functional group assignment for convenient interactive interpretation
- Expandable software functionality with well proven modules within the panorama product family especially:
- spectrum and text search, in spectral libraries
- Mathematics for optimization and pre-processing of spectra
- Chemometric data analysis (like MLR, PLS and others) and more...
Form your own opinion!
Try irAnalyze before you buy. Request your free fully functional 30 days trial version without functional limitation now!
analytica in Munich from 10/19 - 10/22/2020Visit us at hall A2, booth 115