Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology 2020 call for entries
Eppendorf and the journal Science are now accepting applications for the 2020 Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology. This annual international research prize of US$25,000 is awarded to young scientists for their outstanding contributions to neurobiological research based on methods of molecular and cell biology.
Researchers who are not older than 35 years are invited to apply by June 15, 2020. The winner and finalists are selected by a committee of independent scientists, chaired by Science's Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Stern.
The 2019 prize was won by the American scientist Lauren Orefice, Ph.D. for her research on the causes and potential therapies for autism spectrum disorders.
Source: Eppendorf AG
More news from this company
- International Freezer Challenge 2020: Optimizing your cold storage practices? (01/24/2020)
- Call for Entries: Eppendorf Award 2019! (10/01/2018)
- Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology 2018 (01/31/2018)
- Eppendorf AG acquires Calibration Technology Ltd (11/08/2016)
- Life-ScienceStyle Magazine - Information and entertainment on life in the laboratory (11/03/2016)