Agilent Opens Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Center
Agilent Technologies announced the opening of its Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Center in Mulgrave, Australia. The $25 million center houses cutting-edge research and testing laboratories as well as customer demo and training facilities.
"The Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Center is Agilent's next big leap in developing world-leading spectroscopy products," said Mike McMullen, president of Agilent's Chemical Analysis Group. "The open-plan areas for project teams have been designed to foster interaction and to help improve customer and field linkages. Most importantly, our time-to-market for new products will be improved as we pursue our goal of clear leadership in our chosen markets."
Used by laboratories around the world, spectroscopy instruments such as Agilent's industry-leading atomic absorption spectrometer are critical measurement tools in a variety of applications. They play key roles in the food, environmental and pharmaceutical markets, measuring for quality and containments.
The state-of-the-art facility, located within the Monash Technology Precinct, provides advanced communications technology to facilitate collaboration between Agilent divisions, key research partners and customers across the globe.
A key design concept of the Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Center is that it fosters integration and collaboration and celebrates the division's history, culture and successes. Working spaces provide the flexibility to accommodate changes in science and project types, while project hubs are designed to be the nerve center-helping to build high-performance teams of the future.
Source: Agilent Technologies
More news from this company
- BioTek acquisition expands Agilent's cell-analysis footprint (07/18/2019)
- Agilent to Acquire Dako for $2.2 Billion (05/25/2012)
- Agilent Technologies Awards 2011 Russell Varian Prize for Innovation in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (10/04/2011)
- Agilent Technologies Acquires Lab901 to Expand Electrophoresis Portfolio for Molecular Biology Applications (03/08/2011)
- Agilent Opens Global Manufacturing Facility for Life Sciences Instruments (11/05/2010)