Bruker AXS Microanalysis GmbH renamed Bruker Nano GmbH
Bruker AXS Microanalysis GmbH announces the change of its name to Bruker Nano GmbH with immediate effect.
The decision for this name change was motivated not only by the ever increasing applications of the Company's traditional products, such as EDS and EBSD analysis systems for electron microscopes and X-ray fluorescence spectrometers, in various fields of nanotechnology, but also by the fact that the Company's product portfolio now includes a range of atomic force microscopes (AFM) for surface characterization on the nanometer and sub-nanometer scale. Bruker Nano intends to leverage its greater combined global resources for all of its product lines in order to provide even better support and service for its diversified research and industrial customer base.
"While we shall of course continue to serve our customers in our core technology platforms of EDS, EBSD and µ-XRF, this name change emphasizes our broader strategic focus on solutions for nanotechnology," said Mr. Thomas Schuelein, Managing Director of Bruker Nano GmbH and Co-President of Bruker AXS Inc. He continued: "Providing instrumentation and solutions dedicated to this rapidly developing market will be the foundation of Bruker Nano's future product strategy."
Source: Bruker Corp.
More news from this company
- Recent Developments and Emerging Trends in Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Pharmaceuticals (01/30/2014)
- Bruker Acquires Prairie Technologies (09/18/2013)
- Bruker Announces Acquisition of SkyScan (04/03/2012)
- Bruker and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Collaborate on Novel Technology for Structural Biology (11/16/2011)
- Bruker Completes Acquisition of Center for Tribology, Inc. (11/08/2011)