Dedication of the new FRITSCH production facility
Construction started in March and already seven months later, the new FRITSCH production facility was dedicated. Management, employees, business associates and all involved in the endeavour were present during the sunny fall day for the formal opening of the building.
FRITSCH achieves 85 % of its revenue abroad and this degree of internationality was mirrored in the present guests: from France, Poland, England, Czech Republic, Netherlands and even Canada, travelled the business associates to attend the official dedication ceremony of the new FRITSCH production facility.
In the past five years FRITSCH increased its revenue by 50 % and due to a lack of space, FRITSCH management decided to build a new building. All together 3.5 million Euro - including two state of the art CNC machines - were invested. With the new facility additional capacities in component manufacturing and even shorter delivery times can be implemented. But not only the needs of "man and machine" were considered during the planning, but also ecological approaches were contemplated. The building is a model in regards to energy efficiency and therefore the endeavour was subsidised by the ISB, the Investment and Economic Development Bank of Rheinland-Pfalz.
Wolfgang Mutter, technical director of FRITSCH, considers the building in the Langenfelder Strasse in Georg-Weierbach, surely as one of the most attractive industrial sites. This opinion was shared by all present: The building is spacious and flooded by light and cleverly combines functionality and aesthetics. Managing Director Robert Fritsch mused humorously about the question "whether a reduction in pay would be justified, due to an especially pleasant working environment."
The new production facility with a 1200 sqm hall area is now home of the material storage and the entire CNC-manufacturing of components. Assembly and the finished part storage and all the commercial departments remain at the existing principal office in the Industriestrasse in Idar-Oberstein.
Source: FRITSCH GmbH