Risk Management in Manufacturing, in Quality Assurance and in the Analytical Laboratory
Risk Management will be an integral part of your daily work. You understand its importance for supporting science based decisions and know efficient tools to address uncertainty and assumptions. In combination with your knowledge and your practical experience you are able to work more efficiently. With less quality issues and increased productivity and transparency you create more value for your organization.
Content:Essential elements and tools of Risk Management:
- Systematic evaluation of possible critical events
- Risk Management tools to support Quality by Design
- Systematic and science-based approaches to identify and classify possible risks
- Use of Design of Experiments (DoE) for the generation of optimal and robust processes
- Identification of critical events in process- and method transfersul
Approach:Lectures and case studies, in order to apply the concepts and tools into practice. Intense discussions of the results. A script will be distributed to the participants. Depending on the participants, the training can also be given in German, but all written material is delivered in English only.
Target Group:Technicians and manufacturing experts of different levels in Production and Quality Control/Assurance, responsible for continuous improvement of quality and productivity.
Haus der Akademien
Tel.: +41 31 306 9292
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- Grundlagen der thermischen Analyse (DSC, TGA, TMA und DMA) (14.03.2023 Seminar (Nänikon [CH]))
- Gute Laborpraxis - Regulatorische Bestimmungen und Umsetzung im analytischen Labor (22.03.2023 Seminar (Olten [CH]))
- Führungsschulung Basiskompetenzen: effiziente Führung kleiner Gruppen (23. - 24.03.2023 Seminar (Olten [CH]))
- Einführung in die Gaschromatographie (GC) (04. - 05.04.2023 Seminar (Schlieren [CH]))
- Statistische Auswertung von Messwerten zur Qualitätssicherung (03. - 05.05.2023 Seminar (Olten [CH]))