HILIC, SFC and other polar separation techniques
The separation of very polar molecules had its origins many decades ago - despite this, apart from IC, no other techniques have been able to establish themselves in most laboratories. What you can use and how you use the technology is important to know and can be learned!
The course is aimed at beginners and users who want to use the new chromatographic techniques HILIC, SFC and others to analyze very polar molecules and may also want to use mass spectrometric detection. The aim of this manufacturer-independent seminar is to impart basic knowledge of polar chromatography and to make it easier to get started with this technique with practical tips. Basic knowledge of HPLC is an advantage.
Duration of course:
3 days 3 hours each afternoon (19.04.2023, 26.04.2023 and 03.05.2023)
Tel.: +49 6221 487-8422
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- Biochemie II für Laborfachkräfte (01.12.2022 - 28.02.2023 Lehrgang (online))
- Industrielle Biotechnologie (01.01. - 31.03.2023 Lehrgang (online))
- Molekulare Biotechnologie (01.01. - 31.03.2023 Lehrgang (online))
- LC-MS coupling and its applications (18.01. - 01.02.2023 Seminar (online))
- LC-MS Kopplung und deren Anwendungen (18.01. - 01.02.2023 Seminar (online))