From Target to Market - The GLA Biotech & Pharma Summer School
After course completion, attendees will have a basic understanding of the entire drug development process in the pharmaceutical industry and in biotechnology. Thus, based on their individual background, they should be able to identify potential occupational fields in the industry and authorities dealing with drug development and drug approvals.
The 4-day intensive course provides a comprehensive overview of the entire drug development process in biotechnology and in the pharmaceutical industry - from the idea until to market.
The trainer team consists of experts from medicine, pharmaceutial industry, biotech companies, contract research and consulting organizations etc.
Since course modules illustrate the drug development step by step, attendees will become familiar during lectures and workshops how the complete process works and what is the pharma industry and authorities like.
Due to the compact, complete and competent course in a familiar atmosphere you will be able to
- apply the lecture contents during interactive and case-related excercises within small learning groups coached by the trainers
- get a deep insight into the process of drug development and build up contacts to industry experts
- discuss your questions with the trainers
The course is directed to staff (Natural scientists, PhD students and postdocs of natural scientific and medical degree programs) working in fundamental research, biotechnology or in researching pharma companies having no or little experience in drug development.
The participation of the course will be certified by the German Life Science Association VBIO "Verband Biologie, Biowissenschaften und Biomedizin" and the Gläsernes Labor Akademie (GLA).
Campus Berlin-Buch GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 9489-2935
Fax: +49 30 9489-2927
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- GMP Biotech Summer School (07. - 15.09.2022 Lehrgang (Berlin))
- Auswertung und Analyse von Proteinen mit Western Blot (15. - 16.09.2022 Seminar (Berlin))
- Fachkraft für Molekularbiologie (TÜV) (07. - 18.11.2022 Lehrgang (Berlin))
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) - Basic Training (06.12.2022 Lehrgang (online))