GPC/SEC Trainigs Course: Theory and Practice
This training course provides theory lectures and practical sessions for modern analysis of macromolecules using gel permeation chromatography (GPC), also known as size exclusion chromatography (SEC). It covers the theoretical background of the separation technique, gives practical advice for reproducible and accurate analysis, and shows the application advantages as well as the limitations of GPC/SEC and GPC/SEC hyphenation with light scattering, viscometry and other techniques.
In the praxis sessions small workgroups (maximum 5 people) verify a GPC/SEC system, check the performance of the separation column, calibrate, and evaluate samples using different techniques. Each group has its own tutor, an experienced polymer chemist, to discuss also special applications and questions.
After successful participation each attendee should be able to obtain results from analysis data, to qualify the condition of the analytical system and the separation columns, and to optimize the application conditions and the work flow in the lab.
In der Dalheimer Wiese 5
Tel.: +49 6131 962 39-0
Fax: +49 6131 962 39-11
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- Softwareschulungskurs WinGPC - Module Visko / LS (07.06.2021 Seminar (online))
- Softwareschulungskurs WinGPC - WinGPC Grundlagen (08.06.2021 Seminar (online))
- Softwareschulungskurs WinGPC - ChromPilot (09.06.2021 Seminar (online))
- Softwareschulungskurs WinGPC - ReportDesigner (10.06.2021 Seminar (online))
- Softwareschulungskurs WinGPC - Compliance Pack (11.06.2021 Seminar (online))