Good Clinical Practice (GCP) - Basic Training
Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is the ethical and scientific basis for the planning, preparation, conduct and reporting of clinical trials. GCP defines the principles for any clinical trial conducted with medicinal products. GCP has been introduced by ICH (International Council on Harmonization) in 1997 and was just recently revised.
The seminar will include presentations with a lot of practical examples as well as workshops on the most important topics of GCP. The trainer will focus on the responsibilities of the study sponsor (e.g. pharmaceutical or biotech company) but will also cover those elements that are of importance for the investigational team at the study site, i.e. at the hospital or private practice.
History and development of GCP; differentiation between clinical trial and non-interventional study; responsibilities of study sponsors including risk-based approach, quality management (quality assurance and quality control); responsibilities of the investigator in practical terms; submission to ethics committees and competent authorities; preparation, conduct and reporting of a clinical trial with medicinal products.
The course is directed
- to staff from pharmaceutical or biotech companies starting or planning to start clinical development programs having no or little experience with the current GCP requirements,
- to natural scientists, PhD students and Postdocs of natural scientific and medical degree programs being interested in getting an overview on GCP.
After course completion, attendees will have developed a basic understanding of GCP requirements for the planning, preparation and conduct of clinical trials with medicinal products. Thus, based on their individual background, also participating academic researchers should be able to identify potential occupational fields in the industry dealing with GCP topics. The successful participation will be certified by the Gläsernes Labor Akademie (GLA).
Campus Berlin-Buch GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 9489-2935
Fax: +49 30 9489-2927
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- Fachkraft für Molekularbiologie (TÜV) (01. - 12.03.2021 Berlin-Buch)
- Digitale Life Sciences (17. - 19.03.2021 Webinar)
- Epigenetik und die große Frage: Beeinflusst die Umwelt unser Erbgut? (27.04.2021 Berlin-Buch)
- Protecting your Innovation - Workshop on Intellectual Property and Regulatory Exclusivity in Biotech & Pharma (07. - 08.06.2021 Webinar)
- realtime PCR und digital PCR Kurs (12. - 13.08.2021 Berlin-Buch)