Chemist / Chemical Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are a chemical engineer or chemist experienced in catalyst and/or process development.
- You are having experience in reaction kinetics and experimenting using synchrotron radiation is an advantage.
- You will establish a research program focusing on reaching a sustainable society through the development of catalysts and catalytic processes that convert carbon dioxide into fuels and/or chemicals.
- You will be embedded in a research environment consisting of chemists, chemical engineers and physists.
- The laboratory focuses on the development and understanding of catalysts and catalytic processes and builds on strong collaborations within the Division Energy and Environment and the Photon Science Department.
Paul Scherrer Institut
5232 Villigen [CH]