Global Chemicals Category Manager (m/f/d)
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 10+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Postgraduate and/or certification /license may be required.
- Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty.
- Travel required 10% of the time
- Strategic Category Analysis & Direction Setting
- Partner and Stakeholder Alignment.
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements. Work with partners to clearly understand their direction and needs.
- Internalize the requirements and define what needs to be delivered to meet their needs, also identify additional opportunities to deliver new value-add.
- Develop a strong understanding of the supply market, its capability, direction, trends, etc. Understand who the best suppliers are; the niches they serve, their capability, etc.
- Align sourcing strategy to support key stakeholder's short and long-term requirements.
- Strategy Development
- Strategy Execution & Management
- Category Management: Analysis and Execution
- Sourcing: Supplier Evaluation & Selection
- Contract and Cost Management
- Supplier Performance Management
- Risk Analysis and Management
Wilmington, Delaware [USA]