Powerful pre- and fine-grinding from 95 to 0,05 mm final fineness in a single step
pre- and fine-grinding of large quantities of hard to brittle materials, the Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line and the Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line can be can combined an efficient, heavy-duty, high-performance grinding instrument with integrated Riffle Sample Splitter.
This gives you the full range of opportunities for optimal sample preparation with a feed size of up to 95 mm and final fineness of down to 0.05 mm - all in a single step.
This is ideal for pre- and fine grinding of very hard and brittle materials in glass and ceramics industry, mining and metallurgy, geology and mineralogy, chemical industry and soil research.
premium-combination for integrated pre- and fine-grinding
- Powerful continuous pre- and fine-grinding
- Compact in a single instrument with Riffle Sample Splitter
- High throughput for production of small amounts
- Maximum feed size 95 mm
- Minimum final fineness 0.05 mm
- A wide range of configuration options - also for metal-free pre- and fine grinding
Integrated representative sample division
After the comminution in the Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line, the ground material falls directly into the Riffle Sample Splitter integrated in the collecting vessel and is automatically divided into representative samples. The division ratio can be set as desired, from 1:1 to 1:6. According to the division ration, the entire sample resp. subsample is drawn directly into the PULVERISETTE 13 for fine grinding or into the connected collecting vessel.
Powerful pre-crushing with the Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium lineJaw Crusher ensures an exceptionally high throughput during pre-crushing of hard and very hard brittle materials. The crushing jaws can be completely swivelled out or removed, making the grinding chamber completely accessible for easy fast, residue-free cleaning.
- Feed size up to 95 mm, final fineness 0.3 - 15 mm
- Calibratable zero-point and grinding gap adjustment with millimetre accuracy
- Double service life of the crushing jaws due to simple turning
- Extra low noise and dust-free operation due to integrated dust exhaust channels
- Variable crushing jaw kinematics for higher final fineness
- Crushing jaws and lateral support walls in a wide variety of materials for optimum adaptation to your application
Efficient fine grinding with the Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium lineDisk Mill grinds hard-brittle to medium-hard solids down to 0,05 mm fineness. It is especially safe due to the automatic locking of collecting vessel and grinding chamber.
And thanks to the simple motor-driven grinding gap adjustment with digital gap display and the presentation of all parameters on the well-designed display absolutely convenient to operate.
- High throughput of up to 150 kg/h with extra powerful motor
- Fast, residue-free cleaning due to Clean Design with smooth inner surfaces of the grinding chamber and removable funnel
- Longer service life of the grinding disks due to simple change of the rotational direction (clockwise/counter-clockwise)
- Grindings disks are available in 4 different materials for optimal adaptation to your sample material
Experience the FRITSCH Jaw Crushers and Disk Mills virtually directly at your workplace. Just arrange your virtual consultation appointment now with our application consultant.