Eppendorf presents first internally developed CO2 incubator
"Today's cell culture requires more than technical solutions for optimized growth conditions and efficient contamination prevention." says Eppendorf's Business Manager for cell culture products Dr. Patrik Ferreira.
"For several years, customers involved in Eppendorf's development process have reported an increasing demand for devices that provide flexibility, support with increasing documentation demands and use natural resources sustainably. We also noticed more questions regarding a future 'connected lab' environment during customer contacts in the last two years."
After acquisition of New Brunswick Scientific including its well-known Galaxy® CO2 incubators in 2007 and decades of market experience, Eppendorf now presents its own in-house development to fulfill the above demands. Produced in Hamburg, Germany, the new CellXpert® CO2 incubator family adopted several established features like a fanless design and a deep-drawn chamber.
In addition, it incorporates several innovations like multiple integrated temperature sensors, a smart gas control and a magnetic door closing concept for enhanced ergonomics. The CellXpert also includes Eppendorf's VisioNize® system for remote monitoring.
More products of this company
- Manual pipetting of 384-well plates made easy
- Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL - the innovative tube format
- Eppendorf CryoCube® F740 ULT freezers now all-green
- epMotion® 5073m NGS solution - The solution in cases of small sample numbers and limited space
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available