Digital burette solarus® - advanced energy concept, precision results
Use of solarus® ensures that the term sustainable" is related directly to work in the laboratory. The unique solar-powered digital burette is powered exclusively using photovoltaic. Power is supplied to the solarus® electronics via the solar cell at the rear. Charging and changing of batteries, excessive stand-by costs or returning the unit for replacement of lithium cells are therefore a thing of the past.
solarus® exploits instead the advantages of solar technology: comfortable, simple, environmentally friendly, inexhaustible and free. Use of superior-quality solar cells ensures a reliable power supply at all times, even where lighting conditions are restricted in the laboratory.
With its unique function and design, solarus® not only impressed users, but also the jury. Since the market launch, it has regularly been among those products nominated for awards and the prize winners of prestigious national and international design competitions. It has also won several environmental prizes, being awarded both the Blue Angel (Blauer Engel) and the Green Good Design award. This was followed by the conferral of the German Design Award 2016 in one of the most prestigious design competitions in the world.
Easily replaceable valves, individual calibration with "Quick-Cal" and permanent storage of the manufacturer's calibration mean that solarus® can be adapted rapidly and fl exibly. The vivid digital display prevents meniscus reading errors and is always clearly legible, regardless of the viewing angle. The handwheels with a soft touch surface are ergonomically optimised for particularly precise control.
solarus® is available in a 10 ml, 20 ml and 50 ml version. Thanks to its innovative technology, the solarus® 10 ml enables titration of the smallest volumes with an indicating range of 10 μl to 99.99 ml in 10 μl graduations. The ejection unit with a fi ne tip is supplied as a standard component.
Overview of details
- Power supplied by a solar cell
- Free rotation
- Media recirculating system for simple and rapid venting without reagent loss
- Easily replaceable valves
- Handwheels with soft touch surface
- Clearly legible display, regardless of the viewing angle
- Individual calibration of user-specified adaptations with "Quick-Cal"
- Serial bidirectional interface (RS232 and USB)
- Discharge valves and valve seats consisting of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- Valve springs from Hastelloy
Visit us in 2022 at the following trade fair:
- analytica 2022 in Munich from 21. - 24.06. (Hall B1.322)