Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finnzymes
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has completed its previously announced acquisition of Finnzymes. The business is a well-recognized provider of integrated tools for high-performance polymerase chain reaction (PCR), including reagents, instruments, consumables and kits that make the PCR process faster and more accurate for applications including basic genomic research, genetic testing, forensics and food safety.
Finnzymes, which generated full year 2009 revenues of $20 million, will be integrated primarily into Thermo Fisher's Analytical Technologies Segment, with certain equipment and consumables product lines being added to the Laboratory Products and Services Segment.
Source: Thermo Fisher Scientific
More news from this company
- High-Pressure Ion Chromatography System Delivers New Levels of Simplicity and Flexibility (02/11/2016)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Life Technologies Corporation (02/06/2014)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sells its Cell Culture, Gene Modulation and Magnetic Beads Businesses to GE Healthcare (01/08/2014)
- Patent for Multidimensional Chromatography Apparatus and Method for 2-D Ion Chromatography (05/08/2012)
- Dr. J. Sabine Becker Wins 2012 Winter Conference Award in Plasma Spectrochemistry (02/17/2012)