ALPHA FT-IR wins IBO Analytical Instrument Industrial Design Gold Award
Instrument Business Outlook (IBO) announced ALPHA FT-IR spectrometer as the winners of the fourteenth annual IBO Design Award for excellence in the industrial design of analytical instruments. IBO is a 12-page, subscription-based newsletter published twice monthly by Strategic Directions International, Inc. (SDi), a management and marketing research firm dedicated to the analytical and life science instrument industry. SDi is the world's leading source of information on the market for analytical and life science instrumentation and equipment for laboratory and on-site applications.
Source: Bruker Corp.
More news from this company
- Recent Developments and Emerging Trends in Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Pharmaceuticals (01/30/2014)
- Bruker Acquires Prairie Technologies (09/18/2013)
- Bruker Announces Acquisition of SkyScan (04/03/2012)
- Bruker and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Collaborate on Novel Technology for Structural Biology (11/16/2011)
- Bruker Completes Acquisition of Center for Tribology, Inc. (11/08/2011)