- Support customers and internal team through technical service requests. Evaluate Care Solutions products with applications testing for customers and innovation projects. Develop new formulations as needed with comprehensive test data and documentation including basic technology, intellectual property and regulatory issues as well as applications technology and product properties.
- Document results, write project reports, present ideas and technologies (Detailed lab book & table of contents; monthly reports; internal BL presentations)
- Lab Maintenance--ordering raw materials and lab supplies, maintaining stock samples, maintaining calibration procedures on equipment.
- Travel/Training--present technical presentations at customers and industry meetings. Support sales staff and customer base
- Minimum of 3 years progressively more responsibility for the development and formulation in relevant market. Expertise with a variety of lab concepts, practices, and procedures. Must rely on experience/training and judgment to plan and accomplish duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Knowledge of and/or the ability to learn a variety of computer software applications in word processing, database, and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) SAP or similar preferred.
- Experience in organic chemistry and surfactants, an understanding of the Surfactant Chemical industry. Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects.
Evonik Industries AG
Richmond, Virginia [USA]
More job offers from this company
- Chemical Operator (m/f/d) (2019/10/28)