Manager Bioanalytical (m/f/d)
- Lead a team for development and validation of analytical methods that meet or exceed the expectations from clients and provide innovation as necessary. Develop realistic proposals andtimelines.
- Serve as a leader and mentor for scientists in the laboratory regarding technical knowledge, work ethic, and attitude.
- Coordinate research from industry practices and processes and apply to innovative drug development for client products.
- Present recommendations internally and to clients. Lead a team of scientists; may lead multiple projects, including managing project timelines and deliverables.
- Represent Analytical Development in customer meetings to receive/deliver information, requests and requirements.
- Ensure that all deviation investigation, out-of-specification or aberrant results and process changes; troubleshooting of assay and instrumentation issues are completed in a timely manner.
- Guide and advise during implementation of new methodologies and processes.
- Be a liaison with internal scientific, manufacturing, quality, and laboratory functional areas to ensure business processes are efficient.
- Investigate, evaluate, and recommend the purchase of laboratory equipment.
- Perform all duties in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing
- Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Safety guidelines.
- Maintain the necessary compliance status required by company and facility standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related physical science. Advanced
- Typically requires 12 years of progressive scientific experience (9 years in a related life sciencesfield, pharmaceutical experience preferred). Minimum of 5 years of management experience preferred.
- If related Master's degree, 10 years of related experience preferred. If related PhD, 6 years of experience preferred. Experience working directly with clients.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Greenville, North Carolina [USA]