Senior Product Manager Capillary Electrophoresis (m/f/d)
- Strategy: Defining product line strategy based on customer needs and market research
- NPI: working with program manager to drive successful new product introduction; developing customer requirements, product requirements and product positioning; Understand, follow and be accountable for business aspects of Product Commercialization Process (PCP) for products
- Product Line Ownership: Serve as product champion internally, with the field, and with customers; provide ongoing product sales training and customer support. Develop and execute product roadmap based on ongoing customer feedback, competitive landscape and applications needs.
- Operations Management: Guide cross-functional team to ensure product line achieve financial goal: product demand planning, forecasting, pricing, service, quality, regulatory, finance, regional marketing
- Partnerships: Identifying, establishing and managing strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders.
- Growth: Act as a liaison and advocate for China to help drive CE business growth in the China market
- Supply Chain management: Act as a liaison with Singapore operations teams- manufacturing, QA, supply chain for CE products that are manufactured in Singapore or managed by SG QA.
- Product Development: Collaborate and drive Singapore R&D for products that are developed in Singapore. Interaction is required also with the US R&D team.
- Regulatory: Work closely with team to establish regulatory strategy that meets regulatory needs of individual countries and be accountable for executing that strategy.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Minimally Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) in a scientific discipline (molecular biology, genetics, bioengineering, or biochemistry preferred)
- Overall 15 years of experience with more than 3 years of relevant product management and/or strategic marketing experience
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Singapore - Marsiling [SGP]
More job offers from this company
- Manager Bioanalytical (m/f/d) (2019/10/29)