Head of Process Development Analytical Lab (m/f/d)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of the analytical laboratory in chemical process development with leadership responsibility
- In-depth analytical support of chemical process development projects
- Review and release of testing results
- Development of methods for raw materials and intermediates of plant protection products during process development
- Ensuring the performance and release of in-process controls of a multi-purpose plant
- Cooperative work within global interdisciplinary project teams
- Ensuring the compliance with current safety laboratory guidelines
- Continuous improvement of laboratory efficiency through independent evaluation and use of new technologies
Who you are:
- Completed science degree (chemistry, pharmacy) with PhD preferably in analytical science
- Ideally several years of experience in the chemical industry in the field of analytics
- In-depth knowledge in the field of instrumental analytics (especially HPLC and GC) and data processing (Chromeleon, LIMS)
- Ideally GLP/GMP skills
- Ability to structure and prioritize complex processes
- High level of assertiveness, enjoyment of working as a team, and ability to guide and develop employees
- Excellent spoken and written German and English language skills
Are you looking for a challenge where you can use your passion for innovation? You want to become part of a global team and work with us to improve life in the world? Then apply online with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) with Reference Code: 49854.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.