Application Chemist (m/f/d)
- Work closely with Business partners and Field Sales operations to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical sponsor in a fast paced pre- and post sales environment.
- Collaborate with the team of Account Managers in diagnosing the customer's requirements, and design analysis that showcase the better capabilities of Waters product portfolio in line with the customers' goals.
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during the sales process, focusing on how Waters system solutions will address and benefit the customer's needs.
- Ensure that the equipment, analysis and customer demonstrations are properly prepared, in order to guarantee the highest level of customer experience in a timely manner.
- Perform system and application training as well as technical sponsor to customers after the product has been installed.
- Conduct internal Waters Solutions Training to Field Sales Operations
- Masters Degree, or PhD in scientific area such as chemistry, biology, or biochemistry
- 3+ years user experience with UPLC, Mass Spec and analytical instruments
Seoul [South Korea]
More job offers from this company
- Chemistry Sales Specialist (m/f/d) (2019/09/12)