Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d)
- Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction through sales of consumables and instruments within our life science product portfolio in your assigned territory. Your responsibilities include:
- Selling consumables and instruments in a specific Inside Sales territory . Mainly through phone and emails.
- Telephone calls, Emails and regular visits to all organisational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made.
- Report activities in the CRM system and summarise outcome to your direct line manager.
- Provide a weekly sales forcast based on historic data and market knowledge
- Develop and implement strategy for your territory to maximise growth
- Achieve sales targets set, both quarterly and annually
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully conduct an effective telephone sales presentation of the entire Thermo Fisher Scientific Consumables Portfolio.
- Participate at exhibitions, conferences or road shows and customer visits and also initiate and run smaller sales events.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation's management software (Siebel CRM).
- You either hold a M.Sc. or preferably a higher degree in Life Sciences or you have successfully accomplished a vocational training as a laboratory technician or technical assistant.
- General knowledge of assigned product portfolio and/or customer segment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills addressing diverse customer audiences and influencers in German and English.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
Thermo Fisher Scientific