- Surface characterization of battery materials with focus on XPS
- Synthesis, modification and characterization of battery materials and components
- Responsible for the XPS spectrometer and UHV cluster
- Publication of results in scientific journals and presentations at scientific meetings
- Collaboration in projects focused on battery materials and batteries
- Assistance to the group head in preparation and execution of research projects
- Supervision of PhD students and student apprentices
We are looking for a self-motivated team player able to work independently with prior experience in electrochemistry and battery research. The candidiate must have a PhD degree in chemistry, physics, materials science or in a related field. A good background in X-ray photoemission spectroscopy (XPS) and UHV technology is expected. An experience in electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and with synchrotron facilities is an asset.