Field Service Engineer-ICP/ICPMS (m/f/d)
- Install, maintain, repair equipment, and verify performance at customer sites.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair technical and operational problems.
- Perform preventive maintenance service at customer sites while maintaining performance criteria.
- Provides technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications and company products.
- Implements new product configurations/software upgrades, installs network devices and/or hardware components/peripherals.
- Conduct on-site enhancements, maintenance and support for new and existing systems.
- Drive the sale of new maintenance agreements, maintenance agreement upgrades and instrument add-ons to existing contracts.
- Encourage customers to purchase training, support, software and field installed computer hardware upgrades.
- Assist and support local sales representative secure new instrument orders.
- Contribute to account profitability through billable labor/travel orders, parts orders, support orders, billable install orders, and consumables.
- Provide appropriate referral to other employees for answers to specific questions or to obtain product information.
- Maintain up to date electronic and repair documentation.
- Perform timely uploads and downloads of required data to ensure the integrity of the service system.
- Accountable for assigned company assets to include: Company vehicle, tools, test equipment, telecommunication equipment, personal service parts inventory, etc.
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor's degree in electronics or chemistry. 2-3 years of experience is preferred but not necessary.
Albuquerque, New Mexiko [USA]