Molecular and Cellular Biologist (m/f/d)
- Doctorate degree or Master's degree and 4 years of relevant scientific experience or Bachelor's degree and 6 years of relevant scientific experience
- 2+ years of postdoctoral or industry experience.
- Broad knowledge of molecular and cellular biology with demonstrated research eminence through first author publications.
- Extensive experience in develop and optimize molecular biology and biochemical assays, such as reporter assay, NanoBRET, FRET, alpha screen, immunoprecipitation etc. Experience with medium-high throughput workflow is preferred.
- Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture, stable line generation, manipulation, and characterization.
Nucleic acid research experience is preferred, including but not limited to nucleic acid purification, precipitation, amplification (e.g. qPCR) and biochemistry. Experience with 2nd Generation sequencing is preferred but not required.
- Strong scientific reasoning, data analysis, attention to details and independent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Develop innovative platforms and modalities to impact ambitious targets across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Lead in hypothesis-driven experimental design, optimization, implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of research activities.
- Perform in cell and in vitro biochemical/biophysical assays related to RNA or RNA-protein interactions.
- Independently set project goals and timelines, interact with team members across different departments and research sites and communicate and present data to department leadership.
- Coordinate and connect with cross functional teams and facilitate decision-making.
Thousand Oaks, Kalifornien [USA]