Biochemist - Immunoassay - ELISA Assay (m/w/d)
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Biology, Chemistry, or other life science-related field.
- Good understanding and some experience with immunoassays such as ELISA or other functional assays.
- 1 year of Good laboratory and Good documentation experience.
Preferred Qualifications - Education and Experience:
- 1 year or more working experience in manufacturing under ISO13485 compliance
- 1 year or more hands-on experience with immunoassays such as ELISA
- Demonstrated leadership potential
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacture kit and kit components including purification and biotinylation, bottling, and assembling according to standard operating protocols. This includes catalog products and custom products.
- Perform in-process testing to ensure the quality of components and kits
- Document, analyze, and review data
- Package kits and transfer with proper documentation.
- Assist in planning raw materials, managing inventory, planning, and schedule kit production.
- Work closely with Product Development to ensure proper transfer of new product from Product Development to Manufacturing.
San Diego, Ca [Vereinigte Staaten]