Process Engineer - Hydrogen and Syngas (m/w/d)
- Successful studies (Bachelor / Master / PhD) in the field of natural sciences, engineering, process engineering, mechanics or chemistry
- Professional experience in hydrogen or syngas technology and plant design
- Familiar with process simulation tools, preferably Aspen Plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, German or French is a plus
- Committed personality with strong communication skills and the right mix of team spirit and an independent, structured way of working
- Willingness to travel internationally
- In your role, you will play a leading role in the design, development and implementation of synthesis gas and hydrogen plants for customers around the world.
- The syngas generation technologies to be implemented will comprise steam reforming, oxygen based autothermal reforming as well as partial oxidation. These need to be combined with a broad selection of syngas conditioning and purification technologies from Air Liquide's technology portfolio.
- In the context of the energy transition hydrogen will play a major role and new technical concepts for decarbonised Hydrogen or Syngas products need to be developed. In this context the integration of Air Liquide's carbon capture technologies is of the essence and must be integrated in today's solution and project development.
- You actively support product development, conceptual design, technical planning closely with your peers in Air Liquide, our customers and suppliers.
- If decisions are required, you courageously take the initiative.
AIR LIQUIDE Deutschland GmbH
65933 Frankfurt am Main