Postdoctoral Resarcher (m/f/d)
Who you are:
- PhD in synthetic Inorganic/Metalorganic Chemistry or Material ScienceYou are knowledgeable in preparative work on molecular structures of the main group elements and/or the transition metals, their analytical characterization and how to derive structure-property relationships from analytical data.
- You have experience in working under inert gas conditions and have developed a comprehensive understanding of a safe working culture in an advanced chemical synthesis laboratory.
- Experience in running (density functional theory) calculations is a plus
- You are a curious, proactive and self-organized individual with a well-balanced analytical, result driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are an open-minded team player and understand the power of collaboration
- You have a strong motivation in growing your personal and scientific skills
- We are seeking a curious and open-minded postdoctoral researcher (m/w/d), to reinforce and advance the Materials Innovation Pipeline (MIP).
- Our mission at MIP is to anticipate future needs and provide solutions for our Electronics business field as well as external customers.
In alignment with our global mission to be the company behind the companies, your engagement at MIP allows you to gain broad insight into the semiconductor industry, latest technological trends, and challenges.
- As a member of the Metalorganic Materials team of highly motivated scientific experts and lab technicians you strive to provide sustainable, science driven solutions for our customers.
- You will perform synthetic and analytical lab investigations and discuss your results and scientific strategy with colleagues in the local and the global project team.
- To this end, we are offering a two-year postdoctoral post, with the possibility to develop into a permanent position.
- You will benefit from MIPs state-of-the-art lab and office infrastructure, a flat organization and broad scientific expertise within the Electronics division and beyond.