Lab Technician (m/f/d)
- Performs all routine and some designated non-routine analyses pertinent to achievement and maintenance of quality production with guidance from the QA Manager. Routinely operates all instruments utilized in the laboratory, many of which are sophisticated.
- Ensures that all analyses are reported accurately and timely. Reports all data using SAP and Excel spreadsheets
- Will occasionally be responsible for ordering materials, supplies and equipment for the laboratory. Informs QA Managerwhen supplies are needed.
- Performs maintenance and calibration on lab instruments and equipment.
- Ensures that the lab in always a safe working environment.
- Ensures that lab is kept orderly and reports problems to QA Manager. Responsible for daily housekeeping and supply. Cleans glassware, refills reagent bottles and handles hazardous waste.
- A Bachelors degree in a science related field.
- Knowledge of SQC/SPC would be helpful.
- Candidate must have good communication skills
Evonik Industries AG
Waterford, New York [Vereinigte Staaten]