QC Analyst Level 1 - Chromatography (m/f/d)
- Education: B.Sc. Chemistry or Science related field
- Experience: over 2 to 5 years of laboratory testing experience with demonstrated ability to complete more complex role/duties
- Experience conducting techniques such as HPLC, Nitrogen determination, Xanthan gum assay, enzyme assay, Auto-titration, Coulometric water determination, complex distillation techniques, complex extractions, testing on ICP MS/OES/AA
- Hand/Eye coordination, ability to stand out, think outside the box.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
- Execute and perform testing as per methods, following the company's Standard Operating Procedures, Deviations and Change Control programs and cGMP guidelines.
- Ensure that work order documentation is complete in every aspect and all results are entered into Lab Book.
- Execute daily work determined by supervisor in order to maintain efficient work flow to assure completion of scheduled tasks and meet established due dates.
- In case of testing failure, immediately report to the Department Manager before proceeding any further with the test. Assist in the failure investigations as instructed. Do not discard any solutions or glassware that was used during testing.
- Ensure that equipments are maintained in good order, perform calibrations and qualifications as required, volumetric/test solutions and mobile phase preparations are checked.
- Record findings in standardized format, keeping all records and analyst notebook in good order. Prepare reports and record data in timely manner
- Prepare and standardize Test solutions, Standard solutions and Volumetric solutions.
Markham, Canada [CDN]