Chemist III (m/f/d)
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, NMR Spectroscopy, or similar discipline.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in NMR specifically.
- Special Skills: Analytical experience with industrial chemistry is a plus. NMR and FTIR experience is essential.
- SEM experience is a plus.
- Flame Retardant chemistry experience is a plus.
- Solid writing and organizational skills.
- Safety is our highest priority. Execute commitment to working safely with all aspects of the position and with others.
- Perform various types of NMR and FTIR Spectroscopy data acquisition on complex systems for Urethanes, Lubricants, Flame Retardants, others.
- Process Spectroscopy data and provide structural elucidation of unknown chemical structures and systems.
- Perform quantitative analysis via NMR as required.
- Write detailed technical reports and communicate in various ways with internal customers.
- Collaborate with other Lanxess Scientists to achieve synergistic results for project deliverables.
Employer:LANXESS AGLocation:Naugatuck, Conneticut [Vereinigte Staaten]Temporary:NoPart-time:No