Scientist - Bioanalytical Sciences & Translational Safety (m/f/d)
- Doctorate degree OR Master's degree and 4 years of pharmaceutical-biotechnology and/or CRO industry, and/or Scientific experience OR Bachelor's degree and 6 years of pharmaceutical-biotechnology and/or CRO industry and/or Scientific experience 2+ years of relevant laboratory GxP experience.
- Analytical skills in utilizing a broad range of technologies used for ligand binding assays and the detection of large molecule in complex biological matrices (MSD, Gyrolab, ELISA, Automated liquid handlers, etc.)
- Experience in any of the following areas: immunology, immunochemistry, biochemistry, cell biology or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory (GxP) requirements for bioanalysis in drug development and possess critical thinking skills with an ability to integrate data and information to solve complex problems to advance drug discovery and development programs.
- Experience communicating complex ideas to audiences with varying degrees of knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to drive scientific excellence and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience of contributing as lead author on external peer review publications.
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- To design, develop and validate robust ligand binding assays (ELISA, MSD, Gyrolab platforms) for the measurement of large molecule, and oligo/siRNA, therapeutic levels in biological matrices. The bioanalytical methods are used to support regulated non-clinical and clinical studies.
- Manage the method lifecycle by working with external service providers, performing troubleshooting, data review and engaging in continuous improvement efforts.
- Direct the conduct of sample analysis, adherence to timelines, author reports and review data for technical content and regulatory compliance.
Thousand Oaks, Kalifornien [Vereinigte Staaten]