Applications Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- Provide Applications support for pre and post sales activities for the Thermal product line, with additional support of TPP.
- Run customer samples, while generating reports in an effort to close sales.
- Provide post sales training and trouble-shooting.
- Teach training courses, both lecture based and hands-on These could be virtual, at a customers site, or at a TA facility.
- Provide technical expertise to customers by email, phone, and in person.
- Provide technical expertise for Sales Representatives on site assisting in the closure of business.
- Hold technical presentations during sales calls.
- Teach demonstrations both in the New Castle office, field offices, and at customer sites.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, or related field, Masters or Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant industrial experience.
- Has a keen knowledge-base of the science of Thermal Analysis.
- Knowledge of Thermophysical Properties is a plus.
Waters Analytical Instruments
New Castle [Vereinigte Staaten]