Director, Aesthetics R&D - Integrations Lead (m/f/d)
- Coordinate Allergan Aesthetics R&D diligence activities alongside Scientific Assessments (acquisitions and divestitures) for late stage and commercialized products
- Identify Allergan Aesthetics R&D integration and divestiture functional leads
- Coordinate and support Allergan Aesthetics integration related implications to provide R&D deal input during diligence.
- Lead Cross-Functional global R&D workstream(s) to create pre-integration plans and lead the post-close execution activities.
- Work with AbbVie (parent company) Transition Office (ATO) to ensure a smooth transition into shared functions
- Track, Report, Present to senior management
- Develop R&D playbook, tools, and templates to enable Allergan Aesthetics Alliance Management, Integration and Divestiture Planning and Execution
- Work with project management to track key milestones and monitor synergies to completion.
- Coach regional and affiliate leads to build integration capabilities in the organization as needed.
- Contribute to new capability, process, and / or digital innovation efforts and contribute to operational excellence initiatives
- Help drive the vision and capabilities of the Allergan Aesthetics Asset Leadership function
- Bachelor's degree in technical, scientific, and / or business discipline.
- Master's degree (MS / MBA) in technical, scientific, and / or business discipline and / or scientific doctorate (PhD, MD) preferred.
- Minimum 10 years prior experience within the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, or Med Device industries.
- Experience in M&A, Post-Merger Integration, and / or significant enterprise-wide transformational projects.
- Experience in designing and implementing integration process design, mechanics and protocols across a wide range of functions.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage the timelines and decision making.
- Strong functional / line expertise in Strategy and Operations; working knowledge of other corporate functions - Commercial, R&D, Finance, HR, IT.
- Travel required 5% of the time
- Ability to lead in a matrix and work with many diverse internal and external stakeholders within Allergan Aesthetics and across other functions.
Madison, Wisconsin [USA]