Laboratory Scientist - Pharmaceutical Sciences (m/f/d)
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Science Degree or equivalent, with extensive practical laboratory experience.
- Experience in a regulated laboratory setting.
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Experience in a CRO setting would be advantageous.
- Scientifically credible and able to deliver services within the laboratory.
- Knowledge of quality principles and tools (problem analysis, statistical tools, design of experiments, control charts, and other quality methodologies).
- Experience in material / solid state analysis of pharmaceutical and related products, including techniques such as DSC, TGA, BET SSA, Particle Size, KF, UV and FTIR etc.
- Carry out analytical tasks to generate and record data using agreed experimental procedures (including elements of developmental and validation protocols).
- Compile the data generated by such analytical tasks; contribute to reports detailing analytical outcomes.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of, and working familiarity with, procedures and processes (e.g. quality and safety), methods and guidelines, and carry out programmes of work to deliver objectives as determined by business needs.
- Be the analytical point of contact for line managers and senior staff with regard to specific projects.
- Perform analytical testing as required on equipment for which full training has been completed successfully, in accordance with documented SOPs and analytical methods.
- Perform routine, scheduled calibration, performance verification and maintenance of laboratory and analytical equipment as required, and where trained to do so, in accordance with documented procedures.
Westborough, MA [USA]