Associate Lab Technologist (m/f/d)
- AS degree in Life Sciences with 2-3 years of laboratory experience OR
- BS degree in Life Sciences with 0-3 years of laboratory experience
- Familiarity with common equipment such as plate readers, centrifuges, balances, and liquid transfer equipment
- Experience or knowledge of assays such as NGS, ELISA and Lateral Flow.
- Pipette reproducibly.
- Basic lab and computer skills.
- Attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to cross-train in multiple areas within the operations group.
- Effective communicator (verbal and written).
- Proactive, hardworking, and self-motivated.
- Follow directions and instructions accurately.
- Address and report to supervisor any problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute product manufacturing according to established procedures, record the data, interpret results and validate the quality of the data.
- Perform in-process and/or final quality control testing and accurately document all results.
- Perform lab calculations needed to make solutions from powder or from stock solutions.
- Support general lab functions, setup, calibration, and maintenance of equipment.
- Production records will be reviewed by senior production staff or supervisor.
- Perform transactions using ERP or equivalent system.
- Accurate and reliable inventory management participation.
- Achieve high productivity while maintaining all quality standards.
- Organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
- Critically think about the manufacturing process and suggest improvements to maintain high quality standards.
- Actively participate in process improvement projects.
- Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
- Adherence to ISO guidelines and the PerkinElmer quality policy.
- Actively participate in maintaining a safe, clean, and functional work environment.
- Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily; this may require more than 40 hours in some work weeks.
- Work may involve the handling of hazardous or biological materials. Must have adequate training to safely handle these materials and work safely under laboratory rules and SOPs.
- May include labeling, dispensing, packaging of reagents and final product.Participate in the investigation, recording and implementation of product deviations or CAPA systems.
- Participate in transfer and implementation of new products into the production lab.
- Other duties as assigned.
Austin, Tx [USA]