Scientist Grade2 (m/f/d)
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Vachelor's Degree (Chemistry or related discipline) essential. Higher degree advantageous.
Laboratory experience essential.
- Experience of LC-MS/MS highly advantageous.
- Experience of other chromatographic techniques desirable (LC-UV, GC-MS, GC).
- Experience of working to GLP, GCP or other quality standard advantageous.
- High-level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Support the analysis of study samples for bioanalytical studies predominantly using LC-MS/MS and appropriate sample preparation techniques
- Assist in developing and validating chromatographic methods (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC)
- Analysis and collation of data
- Preparation of reagents as required
- Accurate record keeping of all experimental work
- Work to appropriate quality standards (GLP and GCP) where required and strive for excellence in terms of accountability, record keeping, and quality of output
- Contribute to authoring SOPs and other documents
Dundee [United Kingdom]